This domain is registered for one of our customers.
If this is your domain name, please visit this page to see how to register it as DNS zone into your account.
Note: If you already have registered the DNS zone for your domain name, please wait for DNS propagation. Your web site will be displayed soon. It may take few minutes.
* Do you know what the MX record is?
Suggested article from our blog: What is an MX record?
MX record is a Mail Exchange record. It will show the servers responsible for the incoming emails for a specific domain.
The control of your MX records happens through the control panel on your DNS hosting site. There, you will need to redirect the MX records, each time you change your email hosting provider.
How to create an MX record?
Opening a MX record, you will see the following:
- Host: the name of the host, for example, EXAMLE.com
- Type MX – the type of DNS record
- Points to – To where does this MX record direct. It will be the incoming mail server.
- TTL – time to keep this data
- Priority – Number from 0 to 65535. A lower number means higher priority.
Example of an MX-record